1. What did you do in 2011 that you had never done before? Taxes after the sale of stock...never again.
2. Did you keep your New Year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year? I had goals and out of 10 major ones, I made 8 of them.
3. What would you like to have in 2012 that you lacked in 2011? more down time. With the move and all that led up to it and after, we were busy most of the year.
4. What’s your biggest achievement of the year? losing another 25 lbs for a total of 50
5. What was your biggest failure? Just one? Probably every time I lose my patience.
6. Did you suffer illness or injury? Besides a pretty serious bee sting, I've been quite healthy. *knocks on wood*
7. What was the best thing you bought? Our new house, followed by the new car
8. Whose behavior deserves merit? Miss Avalon. She's just such a good kid. I've totally lucked out in the kid department.
9. Whose behavior made you appalled and disgusted? My biological parents. They never cease to amaze me.
10. Where did most of your money go? House payment and Target.
11. What did you get really, really excited about? Going on vacation, buying a new house
12. Compared to this time last year are you?
a)happier or sadder? happier
b)fatter or thinner? thinner
c)richer or poorer? richer I guess? I don't feel poor but that doesn't mean we don't have to budget just like every other household.
13. What do you wish you had done more of? Dinner with friends
14. What do you wish you had done less of? Packing! Downside of moving. I feel like I did it for 3 months straight
15. What was your favorite TV program: geesh that's a hard one. Toss up between Criminal Minds and Biggest Loser
16. What did you want and get? A new house! We'd been looking for a couple years
17. What did you not want and not get? Diamond earrings? Did nobody know that I wanted them? Well now you do for 2012.
18, What was your favorite film this year? The Kings Speech.
19. What did you do on your birthday and how old were you? Went to Ciao Mambo for the 29th birthday
20. What kept you sane? Jeff, Avalon and exercise
21. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? Really would rather not say, bit embarrassed and ashamed etc. ;)
22. Who was the best new person you met? I met Steph early in the year. I actually maybe have met her in December of 2010 but we didn't actually hang out until 2011
23. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2011. Sometimes what you think you want isn't what you need.